Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Starting out

The whole purpose of this page is to help me and my gorgeous boy organise our wedding. We don't like to waste money and we're both quite creative, so we're going to attempt to do as much of the planning and actual making of things ourselves, both to keep costs down and to be able to customise things just the way we want them. Bold? Perhaps, but surely not an impossible thing to do. There are so many other couples doing it all themselves too.

I was inspired to write this blog after reading Heather's blog, Road to the Aisle, on http://roadtotheaisle.blogspot.com. It's given me so many ideas to try out, and she's very kindly written instructions on a lot of the items she made for her wedding.

Hopefully this blog will help me stay organised, so i can see what i've done and ideas i have yet to start on. And, i also hope it will help other do-it-yourselfers along their journey to the aisle.

No comments:

Post a Comment