Saturday, June 13, 2009

More netting for petticoat

I cut two sets of the first two tiers of the petticoat during the week and sewed them together. With what was left of the netting, i got six pieces of the 16 piece (two sets of eight) third tier, and worked out i needed another 2.7 metres of netting. Happily it only cost me $5 today to get it! Pity i can't make the wedding dress itself for the petticoat price :)

Tomorrow i'll cut the last pieces out and sew them together, then onto the top tiers and attach them to the lining. Hopefully i can get that done in an afternoon, and then i can use the petticoat to fit the length of the dress mockup.

No comments:

Post a Comment