Monday, October 12, 2009

Bombonniere - strawberries and truffles


I saw these glittery chocolate strawberries when searching for bonbonniere ideas and just love them, they're gorgeous little sparkly edible works of art! I'm going to attempt to make them for the Perth reception, and pop one in a little cellophane bag with an Oreo truffle (glitter covered also!) to give to each guest.

My friend's little girl turned one last month and she made her a cake with edible glitter. I'd never heard of such a thing before, but she told me where it's available to buy and when i mentioned it to my workmates, one of them emailed me a website which sold a brand with all different colours - pretty much every colour that regular glitter comes in. I really wanted an excuse to use it, so here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment