Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beads bought for my bridal jewellery

I've worked out the numbers of beads i need to make the jewellery set and bought most of them today at Benjamin's Crafts. The pearls i found on Ebay today, they should arrive this week as the seller is from Perth.

I already had:
20x 6mm Swarovski crystals in Clear and Clear AB
20x 6mm Swarovski pearls in Light Cream Rose
4 silver crimps
2 silver earring hooks
seed beads

I bought:
25x 4mm Swarovski crystals in Clear
90cm Tiger Tail in Pearl (i bought 5m)
memory wire in bracelet size
20cm of Sterling Silver Heart chain
36 head pins
240 cream rice pearls (i need 136)

It cost me just under $20 to buy the beads/findings for this project - would cost about $35 in total including what i already had. I can start putting together the earrings this weekend, but need to wait for the pearls to arrive to start the necklace and bracelet.

I just went to string some of the crystals on the headpins and realised that the crystals i bought before were the pendant type, with the hole across the top rather than through the middle, so i'll need to go back to the shop for another $7 worth of beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment