Monday, January 11, 2010

Bihaku starting tomorrow

Tomorrow i'm heading to the beautician in my lunch break to start the first of ten Danné Bihaku treatments. They're designed to fade pigmentation, and i have a lot of freckles on my face that i would love to fade completely. I'll post before, during, and after pics to see if there's any noticable difference. I hope that it works by fading them all entirely, but i don't know if that's asking too much of it. My beautician thinks i'll get a good result from it, that the ones on my nose will remain as they're quite heavy, but they'll become less noticeable. It's the ones on my cheeks that really bother me and i hope they'll disappear completely.

Once the treatment is finished, i have to purchase several of the items used to continue a maintenance routine at home - otherwise they'll come back on exposure to the sun which, living in Perth, is really quite hard to avoid. I try to stay out of the sun other than getting in and out of the car/shops etc, and do outdoor pursuits such as swimming, gardening etc either early morning or late afternoon, and of course always with suncream on; hopefully this is enough to stop them coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment