Sunday, January 31, 2010

Petticoat finished!

I decided to finally finish the last two layers of my petticoat and get it out of the lounge room chair where it's been waiting for quite a few months now! It's now double the size and hopefully will hold my dress out properly (i haven't had a chance to try it yet).

My Bare Minerals sample arrived on Thursday with the very cute baby Buki brush. The sample was in Fairly Light, which is a shade too dark still for my skin, but wearable. So far it's staying power seems to be quite good, and coverage about medium. I'm sure it could do heavier coverage (there's still some freckles and dark undereye circles i could try to cover) but i'll wait until i find one that is a match for my skin before trying that. My Everyday Minerals sample pack was posted late last week so i hope to see that sometime this week.

My camera arrived two days after i ordered it! Amazing! Have been playing around with it, very easy to use and hopefully i'll get some nice shots out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment