Saturday, August 14, 2010

Engagement ring back from jewellers

Rob and i went in to pick up my engagement ring from the jewellers, hoping that they'd resized it and shaved the bottom of the setting flush with the band. I was apprehensive after last time, but happily they'd got it right and finished it all perfectly :) I got to try it on with my old wedder, which fits flush against it. They look good together.

Before


After

It still looks just as it did before from the top.


I'm having another wedder made for me, and when it comes back i hope that i get to try it on for size before they send it and Rob's to the engraver. I think i may need to ask for it to be sized half a size up, as it's wider than my engagement ring and i may be more comfortable with it a little looser.

No comments:

Post a Comment