Saturday, April 30, 2011

Trash the Dress - Beach

The beach we chose has a pile of rocks leading from the sand dune and jutting out into the sea, and then there's a path down to the sand. The sand is quite grey rather than yellow as is usual for Perth beaches.

We started off on the rocks. I had a nice view of the setting sun.



Then i wandered down onto the sand to meet the waves.


And walked into the ocean.


I was intending to swim out further, but once i felt the current take my dress i decided against it. The dress was suddenly very heavy and limited my movements, and i may not have been able to avoid the rocks if the waves decided to take me that way. So i stayed where i could stand.


A wave came and swirled me back to shore, as the light was going, so we decided to finish up with a photo of me lying on the sand with a wave going back out to sea.


We had a great time photographing my Trash the Dress. Now all that was left was to haul my heavy dress, train looped over my arm, back to the car and wash it!

No comments:

Post a Comment